- Manuscripts must be original work and must be in compliance GJSP general profile. Where the editors decide to send a manuscript out for review, it will normally go to two reviewers. The editors make the final decision on whether to accept or reject a manuscript.
- GJSP accepts scientific papers, opinions and interviews in English, Georgian and Russian languages.
- Scholarly articles (preferably in English) must be between 6500 and 8500 words long. However, if your submission includes figures/tables/charts, your word length may be other than indicated above.
- Opinion pieces and Interviews are published beyond official editorial framework; therefore, the editorial board is responsible for finalizing the manuscripts.
- Authors must include with their submission an abstract of no more than 150 words. The abstract should provide an engaging summary of the article.
- The manuscripts should be in compliance with academic standards of corresponding language.
- Authors must make submission through an online submission form.
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line spacing: 1.0
Margins: 2.5-2.5 left/right; 3.0 –3.0 top/bottom
Title(s) size: 14